Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas, and My Wish For Everyone

I, as well as many other bloggers, will be taking a bit of a blogging break over the next few days.  Our household has plans for some family time, and plans for completing some home improvement jobs. 

I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.  I also wanted to wish everyone the Peace of God this Christmas Season, the same Peace that Mary had long ago, right after she had given birth to Baby Jesus.



And for those of you who are missing a loved one at this time of the year, I get it.  I really get it.  Just know, as I do, that if your loved one knew the Baby Jesus whose birthday we are about to celebrate, that they are able to spend Christmas with the Guest Of Honour.  And they wouldn't trade that for anything!  And neither would we want them to.

Merry Christmas, everyone.  Enjoy this special time with your friends and family. 

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, dear Sue!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and your sweet family, dear Andrea!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and would love if you would take a minute to say "Hi"!.