Friday, December 28, 2012

The Nightmare That Is Mine

First, I must start by asking you all a question.  Do you every do something and then just want to just smack yourself upside the head?!
 
Yes, that would be me right about now.
 
Because I look like this.
 
 
And, that's because I started painting our kitchen on Boxing Day morning, and the kitchen led into the downstairs. 
 
 And that led into me really not liking the shade of paint I picked out.
 
Which led into me going to get another shade of paint this morning.
 
And, forgetting to get more primer.
 
And another trip for primer.
 
Now, I can start over, and finally have a pretty cottage kitchen.
 
The End!
 
Sue  

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a pain! But it sounds like you're on the right track now. Can't wait to see it!
    Have a great day!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I try to avoid DIY projects. They only end in tears ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness it's only paint and can be fixed. Not fun to have to do over, but its better than being unhappy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love painting. We moved into a new office last year and we did the painting ourselves. I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and would love if you would take a minute to say "Hi"!.