Thursday, December 13, 2012

Now For The Outside

Hi there, already for Christmas yet?  Not!
 
  I am starting my baking tomorrow morning, and then Mr. House Pretty and Amanda are going to help me kick it into high gear, and going assembly line style, we are going to have our kitchen smokin'!  Well, I hope not literally smokin', of course, or then we will have much bigger problems! 
 
I was going to show you all, my decorations for the outside of the house, this morning.  But, this morning didn't happen, so here it is this evening.  Mr. House Pretty took the pictures, and...well...you get what you get!  And hey, at least he was willing to take the pictures, so I didn't have to go out in the cold to do it!  That's love!
 
 
From the driveway
 
 
And from the street
 
We started with four trees along the walkway, but one tree had an "accident", as in, it toppled over, so then we were down to three.  And, these are not quite Charlie Brown trees, but they certainly aren't "full", either.  I think for next year, I'm going to put twice the amount of lights on them, to get them to show up more.  Baby steps, baby steps!
 


1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and would love if you would take a minute to say "Hi"!.