Friday, November 9, 2012

The Life Of A Cat

Our pets are treated like babies in our home.  Come to think of it, I often refer to them as my "furry babies". 
 
 
I'm so happy that Honey Babes has acquired that love of animals as well!
 
This is Sadie (you can tell  by the summer dress our daughter has on, this picture was taken much earlier in the year).  She became a part of our family through Carma, a no kill, cat rescue organization.  I just wish everyone would be responsible pet owners, and get their pets fixed,  If you can't afford to provide your pets with the care they deserve and need, then don't get the pets!  And yes, each and every pet we get, we get fixed.
 
Speaking of Sadie, right about now, I would love to be in her place, lol!  Since having the flu, my energy level just isn't where it normally is.  The good news, however, is that each day I have a teeny, tiny bit more. 
 
Sue
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Sue! Amanda is soo grown up and sooo beautiful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely! My cat is a rescue too, I think they make the best pets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture! I hope you feel better soon!

    Take care,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww.... I love cats, mine is so sweet most of the time, but she doesn't like to be picked up or carried, and she hides if we have company :(

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and would love if you would take a minute to say "Hi"!.