Friday, November 2, 2012

My New Look

Hi there!  Just in case you thought you made a wrong turn and arrived at another blog,
 
 
 
 
You are where you should be, that is if you were looking for House Pretty.
 
So, how do you like my new look?  I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, and after seeing a Facebook update from Traci, over at Graphic Designs By Traci , telling about her blog design services, and her affordability, I jumped on it!
 
And, do you want to know another reason I chose her?   Because, several times, even before I knew she offered design services, I emailed her with a multitute of "how do you do it?" questions, and she was always very gracious and generous with her time. 
 
That goes a long way in my book!
 
She is also so very, very patient!!  That one gets double exclamation marks.  I had her change things several times.  And, add to that, password problems.  I'm also not exactly the most computer savy person in the world.  Well, let's just say that I probably gave her the migraine of her life!
 
There are still a couple of changes I will be making here and there, just to make life interesting, but as a whole, things have come together.
 
Thanks Traci!
 
Sue

1 comment:

  1. SUE!!!! I AM SPEEEEECHLESS!!!

    This is SOOOOO beautiful, so YOU!!! SO PRETTY!!!! SO 'Homey", ah, I LOVE the new look, well done, so happy of for you!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and would love if you would take a minute to say "Hi"!.