Monday, November 26, 2012

How I Wish, And Some Inspiration

Yes, how I wish.  I wish I already had my Christmas decorating done, but I'm decluttering as I go, and changing things up a bit for this year.  Something I've wanted to do for awhile now.
 
I just needed a little eye candy today, as I continue with the decluttering, so I did some poking around the web, and came up with a few pretty looks.  I thought I would indulge myself, as well as my readers.
 
 
 
I love this look.  Pretty, uncomplicated and country. 
 
 
These people even took the holiday feeling to bed with them!
 
 
This one kind of reminds me of our first few Christmases together.  We built a log home, and the interior walls were done in pine.
 
 
A Swedish livingroom decorated
 
 
This one is Christmas at the Biltmore.  Wow, now that's a tree. No wait, that's three trees!  But, who's counting anyway?
 
 
And, last but not least, another unassuming space.  Pretty, with just a touch of Christmas.
 
Actually, the more I see elegant spaces, the more I'm being drawn to the simple.  The busyness is just not appealing to my senses. 
 
What about you?  What are you drawn to?
 
Sue
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity in the last picture. I don't know why, but it reminds me of a white Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and would love if you would take a minute to say "Hi"!.